Terms & conditions
At Unbaggaged, we deeply value our customers, and we want to provide as seamless as possible with our service. In any case, if our service was not up to your expectations, our refund policy will provide you with compensation.
Please keep in mind that administration fees of £20 will be paid for any bookings that are refunded because labour costs and time have been incurred throughout the period of the booking.
To be eligible for a refund, the following conditions must be met:
● If you book our service and changed your mind within 14 days after you have made your initial booking, you are eligible for a full refund. However, if you are looking to submit a refund request after 14 days of booking, we hold the full right to decide if the refund will be provided in full/partial.
If the service was booked in demand, you are allowed to cancel it up to 30 minutes before, as long as the driver hasn’t been dispatched.
● Please take into consideration that if you booked our service to collect the luggage outside of the city, it takes approximately 30-40 minutes for the taxi to reach.
But under normal circumstances, our taxi driver did not arrive within 40 minutes we will offer you a full refund.
● If the circumstances meet the above conditions, you will receive a refund for the full purchase price. The refund will be issued through PayPal, and it will take 3-4 working days to show up in your account.
Amendments of Booking
● It is your duty to ensure that all details that are inputted in the booking form are correct, especially the location and time-sensitive information such as pick-up and return location, pick-up and drop-off time.
If in any case that these details are wrong, you can amend them 30-45 minutes before your booking time. If you are having trouble doing it from your device, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +44 0131 210 0180.
Our customer service operates 24/7 so we will be able to respond to your query as soon as possible via email or telephone.
If in any case the details inputted were wrong and a taxi was dispatched, we are not entitled to offer you a full refund instead you wil lbe reimbursed partially.
● If you are using a different number or email during your trip, you need to inform us, so we can reach you on that day and provide you with clear instructions.
We recommend that you download WhatsApp and have an internet connection so that we are able to contact you.
If in any case, we are unable to reach you through the contact you have given us within 30 minutes, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and not refund you.
If you have any questions or concerns about our refund policy, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com
if it is case of advanced bookings refunds are available upto 30 minutes prior to the booking. however once the driver is dispatched then only partial refund is possible
Please also note that we do not hand luggage over to the reception of the hotel for security reasons, hence you will have to be present to drop off/collect your luggage at the designated time and place you have inputted in the booking form.
If you wish the receptionist to receive your luggage please arrange this with your hotel receptionist and provide them with the information they need to receive the luggage as we no longer hold any responsibility to your luggage's safety after being passed to a third party.